One of my favorite bloggers, Lindsey, tagged in a little fun post that I decided to save for today. 11 Random things. Here’s the scoop:
11 Random Things about Me
1. My 1st car was an Eagle Talon and it was a stick shift.
2. Hubs & I have yet to have a whole year where neither of us have been gone b/c of the military
3. I have two step-sisters. They’re 15 &19
4. As of right now, if we have kids, our child would be born to 5 aunts zero uncles
5. I’m in love with Coconut Bliss Bars
6. I love going to bars where there’s a live band playing
7. My drink of choice is a vodka tonic
8. My favorite red wine is Malbec
9. I’d do anything for a Texas Red Velvet cupcake from Sugar Bliss
10. I learned to play the flute in 4th grade. I stopped in high school. I was 1st chair and really good.
11. My sister is my best friend in the whole wide world 🙂
1. What’s your favorite food?
2. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
3. What’s your idea of a perfect weekend?
4. What’s your favorite TV show?
5. What do you like to do most with your free time?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, money’s no object, where would it be?
7. Why did you start blogging?
8. Who’s your celebrity crush/idol?
9. What/who inspires you?
10. What’s your favorite all time movie?
11. Mac or PC?
Now I pass this along to
El. Vi @ Life. Wedding. Nonsense
Jenn @ Peas and Crayons
Nina @ Run (dance) love
Linsday @ Running the Windy City
Sarah @ Sarah Learns
Jacqueline @ The Dusty Baker
Diana @ The Chic Life
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats
That’s all I’ve got! I’m off to do some reading and snuggling with my little fur ball 🙂 Hubs has to stay late to work tonight so it’s just Oliver and me! Coming up this week…some BIG news on the blog!!